Buy R:EVOLVE Pre-Roll Pack online
Buy R:EVOLVE Pre-Roll Pack online. Five distinct pre-rolls for five distinct moods. Experience Zen, Awake, Heal, Inspire, and Evolve to find out what all the buzz is about with this pre-roll pack and unleashing the GanjaGold flavors. Wow Your Senses with R:EVOLVE. Comprised of 4 half gram sun grown prerolls and an indoor Tarantula.
Each pack contains the following 5 pre-rolls:
Zen (green) indica dominant – Sedating and relaxing effects.
Inspire (orange) hybrid – Exploring the balance of head and body effects.
Awake (yellow) sativa dominant – Uplifting and cerebral effects.
Heal (purple) CBD Strain – Meticulously crafted for an array of head and body effects.
Evolve (blue) – GanjaGold’s Tarantula: top shelf grade flower, hand painted with live resin Tarantula oil and dusted in our proprietary kief blend.
We are proud to introduce the exclusive GanjaGold Insider Club. With entry, you’ll be the first to learn about new products, find out where we’ll be for special events, and receive exclusive updates about deals and promotions.
We only accept the top 1% and leave the other 99% to those with less exacting standards. We seek out responsible growers and personally inspect, smell and sample each plant we consider, backing our experiential finding with testing from one of the highest regarded labs in the world.